Request a New User Account
- Navigate to Volunteer Central
- Enter your email address and desired password, then click sign up.
- On the next page, enter your personal information when prompted (none of this information will be public to students unless you determine to make your profile public)
- Click on Next: Employer Guidelines
- Click on either Yes or No after the question "Are you a 3rd party recruiter working on behalf of another company?"
- Click Next: Confirm Email
An email from Handshake should arrive within 10 minutes and will contain a link enabling you to confirm your account.
You must click the link within the email before you can proceed with registration. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please see Handshake's Confirmation Email Troubleshooting Guide.
When you click Confirm Email in your confirmation email, you will be brought back to Handshake to complete your new account.
If your company is already in Handshake, it should pull up based on the domain of your email address. If your agency populates, click request to connect.
If this is not your agency, use the search bar to find your agency. If your agency does not exist, click the Create New Company button to create a new company profile.
If you do not see the Create New Company button, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Last, to request to connect with individual schools, click the + button to the right of Indiana University Bloomington. Then click Next: Finish.